Thursday, July 05, 2007

Architectural Drive-bys

So far I'm 0 for 4 in the architecural portion of the trip. Nothing has been open. Its like when I went to the Rotterdam Kunsthal and it was closed. Someone is trying to tell me something.
Toledo Glass Museum - SANAA - closed for the holiday
Johnson Wax - FLW - too late
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - IM Pei - too lates
Cranbrook - Saarinen et al - closed for the holiday
Tomorrow we try to break the streak with a trip to Calatrava's Milwaukee Art Museum... unless its closed.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds like my entire trip to Wisconsin..lol. Hey did you hear its like 112 in Denver right now. good times

Frank said...

and like 116 in las vegas - even better times.

:-)

Cynthia said...

did you hear about the man opening fire in the ny ny hotel?

Anonymous said...

I was just in Denver this weekend - crazy hot. But did get into the new museum. I have lots to say about it. Frank - we'll compare notes after you go. And they charge more for out of state visitors!