Friday, July 27, 2007

Red Golden Pig - part 17



Dear Keli,

I heard ther is sum sort of arch in this city.
I came hdere, to this great citi by the Missisipee, for other reasons though.
I have three passions in life - zoneing, bowling and beerI satisfy on of dem at SOM (two on happy fridays).
I cam here to satisfy the uthers.
I went to the Internatiounal Bowling Museumm furst.
I found out aboute the hisstory of bowling, people bowled in Chyna hundreds of years ago!
I saw some of the great bowlers of the century, including Dick Webber.
I am a gredat bowler too, they let me bowl in the basement.
I got a purfect score, of course.I did knot make monee though, this wasn't a leag-sanctioned event.

I then went to the Anheuser-Busch brewery. They make 200 million galons of beer a year their.
I drank 3 percent of that amount at the bar in San Francsco last week.
I went on the ture of the brewery.
I learned how beer was made, I felt like i was lurning.
I didn't come to the breqery for learning.
I came here for the freee beer!
I went rigfht to the front of the line and ordered two kegs of beer.
I didn't even have to shosw my ID, they just gave it to me!
I also ate a lot of preetzels.
I could barely stand when they tlold me the brewewery was closing for the night.
I had a greate day.
I think I saw the arch, maybe I will go there tomorrorrow when I sobser up,.
Red Golden Pig

No comments: