Friday, July 27, 2007

Red Golden Pig - part 15


I saw Mesa Verde today. It is quite insane.
I cannot believe this is allowed by zoning.
I would ask zoning guru how they zone this.
I believe it is an R3 with C1-4 overlay, but of course I defer to the zoning guru.
I believe they waved the rear yard requirement though - the houses are built right up to the hillside!
I should ask them if they need zoning advice. perhaps I can make us some money then.

I also went to Denver today, it was dark the whole time I was there. I had to leave early in the morning.
I tried to go to the US mint, but they did not let me in.
I asked why, they said "you are a friend of Keli Lin and she tried to break in many, many times!"
what did you do keli?
I am off to Kansas City, I have heard they have stockyards there.
I hope they have Google stock there. I will make us lots of money that way!

Red Golden Pig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

red pig,
help! i am being tormented by a r7x!
can't reach FAR. not enough density, gasp.

hope you're well frank. see you soon!

j.ro

Anonymous said...

red pig,
help! i am being tormented by a r7x!
can't reach FAR. not enough density, gasp.

hope you're well frank. see you soon!

j.ro