Monday, July 30, 2007

Red Golden Pig - part 21




Dear Keli,

I went to Washington DC.
I would make an excellent president.
I like being in charge.
I am unfortunately half Swedish, half Chinese and Half Manhattanite.
I can never be president.
I am also a pig. That may hurt too.

I saw all the monuments, they are all very crowded.
I was very sweaty.
I then saw my destiny flash before me - the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
I remembered that is where all the money in the country is made!
I think they call it the money factory.
I could make us rich!
I was so excited, I took a bad photo.
I was able to break in, using all my pig skills.
I found all the original templates for the country's money.
I had them all in my hands.
I could soon make us all the money we needed!
I unfortunately dropped one of them and the guards caught up to me.
I took too many. I was not a smart pig.
I was taken into custody.

I think I'm going to jail for a long time, at least that is what the FBI people told me.
I think you may need to send bail money.
I was given the chance to write one email, so this is it.
I met Lindsay Lohan, she is my cellmate.
I think she is scarey.
I don't know if i'll get back to work by monday morning!
I miss New York.
I hope to see it again.

Red Golden Pig

No comments: