Monday, July 30, 2007

Red Golden Pig - part 22



Dear Keli,
I had a horrible night last night.
I think Lindsay was still drunk, she just wouldn't stop talking.
I was transferred to the Brooklyn House of Detention for sentencing this morning.
I was back in New York, at least.
I had to get out of there!
I used all the money I made on the trip to bail myself out.
I then got the police and FBI to drop their charges by entertaining them with stories of my adventures.
I am now a free (but very poor) pig.

I was able to leave the Brooklyn House of Detention this afternoon.
I don't think anyone would ever want to live there.
I hope they keep Lindsay in there a long time though.
I think she is dangerous, she is definitely no Zaha.
I ran over to the Brooklyn Promenade to see Manhattan.
I think it is such a wonderful sight!
I was so happy to see the sky exposure planes, side yard setbacks and waterfront zoning!

I have had many great adventures this past month, but I am glad to be back in New York.
I am even looking forward to going back to work, Keli!

I am kidding.

Red Golden Pig

No comments: