Friday, July 27, 2007

Red Golden Pig - parts 13 and 14








part 1


Dear Keli,
I went to Zion and Bryce National Parks today.
I found them to both be really beautiful.
I played in the river in Zion.
I had a great time.
I think these photos are boring though.
I heard SOM had a party yesterday. did you go? did zoning guru and sideyard?
I bet they partied a lot.
I want to see some photos.

Red Golden Pig




part 2


I have bad news.
I was a lottery winner, but then I lost the ticket.
I was holding my ticket with me the whole time.
I didn't want anything to happen to it.
I went to the Grand Canyon, it was windy and cloudy.
I was disappointed.
I went to look over the edge and the wind took my ticket away.
I tried to grab it, but I was slow.
I was very sad, I would have made us millionaires!
I had two of the five numbers. that makes you a millionaire, right?

I went to Monument Valley after the Grand canyon. alot of cowboy movies are filmed there.
I felt like a cowboy, but they didn't have hats my size.
I liked it a lot.
I would have looked good in a hat though i think.
I would have lots of pig girlfriends then.

Red Golden Pig

No comments: